I have some ideas on what the title of my book should be. I want my title to be simple and yet summarizes the story of my book. All i need now is to decide on the right one that can immediately capture the readers' attention. I wasn't able to come up with two more titles, but the ones that i have so far are:
"The Korean Frog Prince"
"A Frog's Love in Palace"
"Imperial Love from a Frog"
I am considering on using "The Korean Frog Prince" because it is a simple title that can describe the story in an excellent way and enables children to know that it is written in a Korean culture. The significance of the first title is to inform the readers that it is about the frog prince and it will be written with Korean customs. In the second title, it basically tells the readers that the story will be about a frog who experiences love in a palace. The significance of the third title to is basically let the readers know that the book will take place in an imperial palace and it will be about the experience of love from a frog to a princess.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment