Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day Thirty

I don't think i will continue writing prompts in it after i am done because i never really used blogger until this project. However, i do enjoy the process of blogging so i will probably create another blog and starting blogging from there. This blog will be used for personal reasons where i can express myself and share my inspirations. I want to share my perspectives and decisions of things that evolve around me with other bloggers.

From that blog, i will start my own topics and write my opinions about it. However, i am busy most of the time so i probably will not do much updating. For the meantime, i will perhaps continue blogging with this blog that i have created and continue on with my story. I enjoy blogging and being able to express myself so i will continue on with this processing.

3 comments:

  1. I think a blog to express yourself is a great idea because I have my own blog. I created my blog before this project so it was easy for me to adapt to the blogging and writing daily. I would definitely read your blog once it is created. The more you blog on your personal blog I think the more you start to want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your idea is great. It is always a good thing to keep your skills improved and using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your idea about starting another blog. This will help with your writing and thinking skills.

    ReplyDelete