Friday, January 15, 2010

Day Eleven


I'm not sure if numbers will be of any mythological significance in my folktale because it is not really necessary or needed. In my folktale, there's simply a tragic that encounters love along the way. However, think i can integrate the number eleven into my folktale. I want to make the ending a little bit exciting and more satisfying.
The importance of this number is to describe the love between the characters.

I chose to end the story with a happy and romantic ending for the Prince and Princess. At the ending of my folktale, the Princess will receive a 101 roses bouquet from the Prince which symbolizes their love. I chose 101 roses because in Korea, there is a saying that 101 roses signifies that in this life time, you are my one and only. I chose Korea as my culture because there are many unique things about that culture that not many people may have known about.

No comments:

Post a Comment