I don't think my folktale will take years because it's basically a short and simple story that only require perhaps months or days. For instance, after the Prince is turned into a frog by the evil witch, perhaps one month will pass by and he spends that period of time adapting himself to the world as a frog. After a couple of days, one bright sunny afternoon, the Princess decides to go out and play with her favorite golden ball. Accidentally, the golden ball falls into the pond which the frog is currently living in. Although the pond isn't dirty or filthy, she refuses to go in because of her fear of water. After the frog retrieves the golden ball for the Princess, she leaves him without hesitation. The next day, the frog comes to the palace to look for the Princess, and as the days pass by, they both become closer and more familiar with one another.
I will try to connect my folktale by letting the scenes flow along smoothly without any rush. I think one major scene should happen each day so there wouldn't be much confusion. Readers understand and find interest more in stories that are organized and move on smoothly with the next scenes. I don't think connecting the scenes together will be difficult because this is rather a simple folktale that isn't hard to put together. Therefore, my folktale will take one month and a couple of days to complete my version of "The Frog Prince."
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment