The climax of my story will probably be when the Prince/Frog learns from the maid that the Princess acts the way she is because of the things she experienced when she was little. The Prince always wondered why the Princess acted the way she did towards him. He never really understood her situation and what she is going through until her maid explained to him about her life growing up. I chose to make that the climax of my story because it will explain the whole situation of explanation about the Princess' life.
The climax that fits my story best would be, 'Personal problems overcome by character's own efforts.' I chose this as my climax because it falls deeply into the situation of the Princess. Her own personal problems containing her life and her relationships with others are revealed and slowly accomplished when she decides to accept everything and everyone around her. I think this can also fall under the 'Greatest challenges met or failed' as well, because it will be one of the most toughest yet greatest challenge of the whole story.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment