Congratulations Lada for presenting your Pecha Kucha! I believe that there could be many changes made to my folktale to improve it for the best. While presenting, there were many things that i left out, such as how traditional homes look like and the education that students in South Korea have. The way students value education and respect their learning environment is beyond amazing. Most Korean students are eager to learn and are well encouraged to strive for the best by their parents. I think i spent too much time on the least important things than i did on the important ones.
If i could represent my Pecha Kucha, i will make sure that i fix the way i explained my folktale because i made it sound more difficult than it actually was. Also, instead of speaking so much about the food that they ate, i can perhaps talk about their culture or everyday lives. Another thing that i didn't mention in my Pecha Kucha is the way Koreans greet one another. However, I was able to talk about their language, alphabet, food, and the fact that South Korea is known for having the most plastic surgery. I believe that i was able to gain a lot from the Korean customs.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment